
It's once again Thursday!! So that means it's time to figure out my song. I won't lie I haven't really listened to much music this past week. Been pretty busy between doctor appointments, child birth class, helping my mom bake pumpkin rolls, and hanging out with Mr. Pibble. Also the hubs had TAPS class this week. He is feeling so much better about everything. He was so stressed for the past 6 months after finding out he was one of the unlucky bunch who are being forced out of the Navy. So he now knows he's not alone in all this. He is enjoy learning all about his future and what his options are. And he is realizing how close we are getting to having this little boy. He texted me saying how it makes him tear up every time he thinks about it now. It was really sweet hearing those words. He isn't much of a talker now. He isn't deep like he used to be with love. I feel with him being stressed out these past few months that he never got to truly think about how much our life is going to be changing in December. Mr. Pibble as in Bentley slept with me all night last night. He is such a good dog. He knew I had alot on my mind and needed a sleeping buddy. He's too cute!
Yesterday, I went to my first Dr's appointment at my new Dr's office. It went pretty well. About the same as the one I went to in Norfolk. It's been a good few weeks since I've been in so I was excited to see how my little boy was doing. I got to hear his cute little heartbeat again. It's so cute! Also found out some exciting news. He is in the head down position. Meaning he is getting ready to make his way into this world. Just a few more weeks to go!! I asked a bunch of questions to make sure I was feeling things that were normal and okay. Which they were. I also had my first Child Birth class last night. Since my mom worked, Matt was still in VA, I invited my mother in-law to go with me. She has a blast learning about how things have changed since she had Matt. lol It was kinda awakard for me since everyone had their hubby's with and I was the odd ball out. Also alot of the mom's to be were in their late 20's. So once again odd ball out since I'm only 21 and people think I'm not married. So I wanna show them up next class by bringing Matty. Well anywho he's today's song for Goodnight Moon's What's Your Song? Link Up.
I LOVE THIS SONG!!! =]
-Corissa Marie <3
1 Comments:
I haven't listened to Evanescence in forever! Such a great song.
Post a Comment