Thursday, November 10, 2011

What's Your Song? Link-Up

Today is just a bad day. I want to vent but am saving it for later when I'm in a better mood. Military life throwing more punches at my life. I feel for my husband and wish I could defend and protect him from the bad leadership his ship has. Screwing people over is not the way to run a ship. I know all you ladies have has days where you are so mad at your husband's command. Today is my day... So here is my song for this Thursday's link up with Goodnight Moon. Some of you may not like this kinda music but I adore it. Just listen and you may like it too. It fits my angry mood. =] 



-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

Taylor {OurMilitaryHome.com} said... [Reply]

Nice to meet you, I love meeting new Navy gals!! ; )