Sunday, November 27, 2011

37 Weeks!!

37 Weeks and 2 days
I know this is a few days late but here's my pregnancy update.
Fridays have been the best days of being pregnant. Fridays mean I'm one week closer to meeting my bundle of joy! Lately things have been crazy. I'm swelled up 99% of the time. I have to pee every 5 mins. It's hard to breathe. I have heartburn every other night. It's so uncomfortable to sleep at night. I'm always tired. I have had random chest pain here and there. I drink water like the ocean is about to dry up. I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction the other night. It hurt and scared the shit out of me! I have gotten alot done with my baby stuff. Everything seems to be ready to go. My mom helped me with Logan's car seat the other day. So that's done. I have pretty much everything I need but my hospital bag which I want to try and get done this week. Hubby brought up a few baby things I need from the apartment in VA. He brought up a few outfits I had left and a storage big with drawers. I went through all the Newborn & 0-3 months clothes and organized them into the drawers. I am more and more excited for Logan to get here every day!! I am so ready to be a mom and start a new chapter in my life. I got a wonderful husband, a cute puppy, and a handsome son on the way!! <3

Can no longer fit into my husband's bunk gear. :)

-Corissa Marie <3

2 Comments:

Jamie said... [Reply]

You are so close! You better get that bag packed. It could be any time!

Ashley said... [Reply]

Wow! Congratulations! I know I was miserable in my last few weeks of my pregnancies but my overall memories of the time are happy.

Enjoy! Being a mom is awesome!