So as you probably already know, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 came out on Tuesday Nov. 8th. Well hubby and I stood in line at Walmart at midnight to get it the moment it came out. I am a huge gamer of the Call of Duty games. I'm pretty good and spend some of my free time playing them. It's a good de stresser that's for sure. With me being pregnant I can't go calm down by smoking or drinking or any of those things so I use video games and coffee to make me feel better when life gives me lemons. This COD is just plan epic. It puts all the others to shame in my opionion. I'm a diehard COD fan what can I say. I kicked ass at MW2 and Black Ops and no kicking ass at MW3. It's funny how my husband doesn't play it as much and I play it all the time. I deff kick his ass! Whoot! Deff worth the money to get it!! Anyone else out there play these kinds of games? Anyone else proud to be a gamer girl?Thursday, November 10, 2011
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
So as you probably already know, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 came out on Tuesday Nov. 8th. Well hubby and I stood in line at Walmart at midnight to get it the moment it came out. I am a huge gamer of the Call of Duty games. I'm pretty good and spend some of my free time playing them. It's a good de stresser that's for sure. With me being pregnant I can't go calm down by smoking or drinking or any of those things so I use video games and coffee to make me feel better when life gives me lemons. This COD is just plan epic. It puts all the others to shame in my opionion. I'm a diehard COD fan what can I say. I kicked ass at MW2 and Black Ops and no kicking ass at MW3. It's funny how my husband doesn't play it as much and I play it all the time. I deff kick his ass! Whoot! Deff worth the money to get it!! Anyone else out there play these kinds of games? Anyone else proud to be a gamer girl?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
we all know what your going to be doing a lot of anymore lol,i soo wanna play that game too! ive heard soo much about it......ps how to work this thing cause its hard to figure out lol
Post a Comment