I'm a woman who stands up for what she believes in. I am my own person. If I feel I need to speak my mind I do it. I don't care what people think of me. I blog what I want and when I want. I am very opinionated and it's what makes me ME. I'm a different breed of military spouse. I'm the younger more educated in the world around me kinda of spouse. I follow politics and have discovered where I sit on certain subjects. I get into debates on pages and stand my ground. I love being different and standing out from the crowd. I have been doing that since I was younger. Never could fit in. I stood out too much. I like to be different. I will never be perfect no matter what. I will NEVER be told to shut up or not speak my mind when it comes to the military. I have my freedom of speech and ain't afraid to use it! I will never back down. I stand ready to go. I post about things that other prolly wouldn't post about. I post about how I feel on certain subjects and stories. I can be a bitch and have no problem being one when I need to be. If anyone has a problem with what I post about or who I am. You can un follow, that's your choice. But for the people who love reading my blogs and love that I'm different and a different type of blogger, thank you for standing by me. =]
I AM CORISSA MARIE ERTEL
0 Comments:
Post a Comment