Monday, November 21, 2011

It's Military Monday!!

I'm 9 Months Pregnant & I play Call of Duty!!
              I'm a few days late with taking a picture and sharing my progress this week. On Friday I became 36 weeks! We are getting closer and closer!! Every Friday is so awesome cuz I get one week closer to having my little bundle of joy! After Friday if he would like to come into the world he would be full term. So it makes me feel so much better about everything. Yet uber excited to the point all I dream about is L&D and getting rid of this belly. Yesterday I woke up with some bad chest pain that wouldn't go away. I also was very achy and scared something was wrong. I kept paying attention to my body and looking out for contractions or labor signs. Nothing, which was good. I felt like crap all day and didn't even change or shower. I just laid in bed watching OTH. When my mom came home later that evening I told her what was going on. We figured out the chest pain was from my ever growing boobs. Yeah I slept without a bra like I do every night and with the weight of them it hurt my chest. Women who have very heavy huge breasts in general get these pains and it's reasons they go to a dr. and get them down sized. Well with my milk coming in and crazy pregnant things going on. My boobs are huge and they hurt. So my mom ended up letting me barrow a sports bar she had. I don't normally wear those or even own one. So It was nice and comfy. She now is making me wear it to bed every night. I can't let them free anymore. :( LOL So I deff need to get some comfy bras to wear so I have my own. So that's on the list of things to do. I just need things for me and nursing than anything. So I deff need to make it to the store sometime soon. After a nights rest wear the sports bra to bed. I feel better but still achy and just huge. I can feel Logan alot more and he is getting very big. When he kicks now it's not so fun. It hurts. I'm trying to enjoy my last few weeks pregnant. It's an experience I won't get for a good 5 more years. I don't plan on having another for a while. My pregnancy hasn't been hard so I know we will have another but not soon unless I'm stupid and forget to take birth control. Which I'm getting on once I can.
36 Weeks & 3 Days.
          Matt is due to be leaving the ship for good on Wednesday. This date has changed so many times but with Thanksgiving on Thursday I think they will push to have him leave on Wednesday no matter what. So he said he'll be driving up right after they leave him go. He just has to pack the car of all my stuff I need. Who knows when we will be moving our stuff up to a POD. I just can't wait to be with him!! I can't wait to know he's not leaving me again. No more deployments, no more Underways, no more Laboon drama, no more duty days, no more waking up alone, no more being away from each other for weeks on end, no more AD Navy life!! I couldn't be anymore excited! It's now time to focus on ME & LOGAN. We deserve daddy time. The Laboon has been very selfish since mommy found out she was pregnant.
         Anywho, Today is Military Monday to link up at the blog hop by clicking the button and going to her page. I will be doing it once I post this so join us! =]



-Corissa Marie <3



1 Comments:

Chelle said... [Reply]

Get a nursing bra. One without a wire. And sleep in that. I had one that was like a camisole (solid panel in front but then each side went down separate). I would caution you about an underwire if you are going to nurse. I have nursed all of my children. If you are engorged, and you will be at some points, the wire can actually put pressure and make you squirt some milk out. Because when your milk comes in you will have some rock hard boobs. If you need breast feeding tips feel free to email me and ask. I have nursed 4 kids. It's hard at first and easy to give up. But I have learned awesome tips I wish I had with my first baby.