Today, I blog to you while watching Men of Honor on Netflix. I felt like watching something Navy. I don't know why though. So nothing exciting happened today.No email from Matty, didn't go anywhere with someone I was supposed to, and didn't do anything worth really talking about. I just have alot on my mind. I'm tired but can't sleep. I'm hungry but not hungry. I guess I'm just nervous about Matty coming home. Looking at the calendar I get so excited!! I got like everything that I planned on getting done. Got an eye doctor appointment on Saturday and hopefully getting glasses. I deff need new ones. I've been more relient on them in the past 4 months than ever. I also need to get ready for him to come home. A couple days before we leave to go down to VA I'm going to go get my eye brows waxed and possibly my nails done. I just can't believe how close were getting to the big day!
I've been missing him alot lately prolly cuz of the fact I haven't talked to him and I hear other wives from the ship got to talk to their hubbies. I don't know why but I got jealous. I have no idea if they are in port or not. Who knows?? I guess every wife has felt this way. Its nothing against them it's just I miss my husband. I haven't talked to him since like sunday. I don't know why... I know he's uber busy but it don't mean I don't worry. I will always worry about my husband. It's my job to support and worry about him.
Gosh I am so tired today. I so need some sleep! I keep saying this but I only get like 7 hours maybe of sleep but it ain't enough. I'm always up by 8am. I'm just stressed out and tired lately. I just want to go back to VA and clean the apartment and feel at home. I want my hubby to come home so I can spoil him and talk to him and feel loved. I need affection & attention. Thats what makes this life so hard for me. I'm not breaking down today just tired and needing sleep. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Once again no plans for tomorrow.
-Corissa Marie <3
1 Comments:
HAHA how funny.. i was sitting on netflix today looking through the movies and came across Babysitters.. and i grabbed my laptop and started typing a blog on word. I just came to post it and i saw yours! Weird.. I'm gonna watch that movie tomorrow..
Post a Comment