Thursday, February 17, 2011

WELCOME HOME USS LABOON!!!

So I haven't blogged much since getting to VA. My husband's ship come home yesterday! It was such an amazing feeling knowing he was home and in my arms! I love him more than he knows. He's my rock, my hero, my best friend, my everything! Words can not describe how happy I am. Life is amazing! I prolly won't be blogging much since he's home on leave for a week but after everything gets back to normal, I promise more blogs. :)


My dad's car we decorated! 

Stopped at the beach near my house and I could see them coming in!

Pulling into the pier

So beautiful!

My dad tapping it and me looking so weird. lol



So excited to see my sailor!!

Finally HOME!

First hug 

He brought me an awesome rose even though I'm not looking in the picture.
I couldn't take my eyes off him!

Thanks to my sister Kim for taking pictures! More pictures to come of me and my sailor! :)
-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

Jeanna said... [Reply]

congrats!! That's so exciting! :)