Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blogging My Way

Some things you'll learn about me is I'm very down to earth. I don't worry about whats "kool" or "in style" I just do me. I wear what I like and what I want. I'm just very real and different I guess. I do my blog my way and how I like it. I don't do it to get alot of followers I do it cuz I like doing it. It's like a journal for me and makes me feel good getting my thoughts and stuff I did today out of my head. It's how I vent and let things out so I feel better. It's my way to share things with people who do read this. and so they see how my life really is and the struggles everyone has. It's REAL. I tell it like it is. I'm just ME. I don't feel a reason to censor who I am. Either it be online or meeting someone face to face. I'm just me.

I see some people talk about what they want to see in a blog and what they hate about blogs. If you don't like what I write you don't have to read my posts. I'm not gonna change for someone I don't know. I just plan to be me and show you who I am not who you want me to be. I may participate in a few blog hops or things alot of bloggers do but thats it. Other than that I just write what I want. It's to show you how my day was and how crazy this life can be. I will show you what things I like and things I do. I'm not your normal stereotype military wife. I'm just different in my own way. Simple as that.

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: