Monday, February 7, 2011

My Puppy's 1st Birthday!!

Currently watching Burlesque online. I wanted to see it in theaters but missed out on it. I love watching movies online. So fun. I need to go out more to the movies. Deff when Matt gets home were gonna need a date night for sure. 
But anyway Burlesque is about Ali Rose (Christina Aguilera) is a young, hard-done-by girl who works in a bar in a small town in Iowa. Her boss hasn't paid her for two months and she has finally had enough. She takes what he owes her from the till and decides to leave for Los Angeles to pursue her dream of singing. After a fruitless day of searching for jobs in her new home, she winds up at a burlesque bar and becomes enthralled with the whole concept. She tries to persuade Tess (Cher) to let her go on stage but Tess won't hear her out. Ali meets the friendly bartender Jack (Cam Gigandet) and starts to waitress for him because she knows this is where she belongs. Deff a must watch movie! It was really good! I'm prolly gonna buy it on DVD when it comes out. 


Today is Bentley's 1st Birthday!!! I got him two toys & some treats. He loved them! We also baked him a cake and let him have some of it. Here's a few pictures from his birthday. =]
Happy Birthday Bentley!!

Singing Happy Birthday to Bentley!

Bentley & I 

Bentley, me, & Zander
I have a few Homecoming ideas. I was thinking about getting markers I can write on the car with and write something cute on Matt's car. I need to make signs still! I wanna put one on our balcony & a big one in the apartment. I also want to have my mom buy a cake for when we come back to PA the weekend after he gets back. and I still have to go and get my eye brows waxed and get my nails painted. So much to do still. I got _____ days left.... ha You thought I was gonna break the number one military wive rule. "Never say how many days you have left til your hubby comes home. =] I just can't believe he'll be here soon!!! I am so excited! I wanna know what it feels like to be on the pier seeing the ship pulling in. OMG! Awesomeness!! 


-Corissa Marie <3

5 Comments:

Rhe Christine said... [Reply]

omg didn't you love Burlesque! omg, amazing! and who knew that majorly hot guy was one of the bad vampires in Twilight. Oh man!! LOL! anyway, I digerss :)

Love the blog and am so happy to have found you. can't wait to read more

happy birthday to bentley! sooo cute! if i had a m dog i would totally throw them a party and my husband would tease me mercilessly! LOL

Rheanna
http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com
http://www.loveanddogtags.freeforums.org (please stop by my forum. its a small group of military girls, laid back, not a lot of rules like posting requirements or anything like that. You might like it).

Anonymous said... [Reply]

New follower! PUPPIES ARE SOOO CUTE!

Unknown said... [Reply]

Happy Birthday to Bentley! Lady had a doggie cake for her birthday too!

Goodnight moon said... [Reply]

Hi Corissa! I just found you through the blog hop over at Marine Parents! I love finding other milies!

I loved Burlesque! Wasn't it just a good, fun movie to watch! I'm gonna have to buy that one for my collection.

Happy 1st birthday to Bentley! How completely adorable of you to make him a birthday cake! Adorable in every way!

Angie said... [Reply]

Hi hun! Thanks for the follow!

I still need to watch Burlesque! Although I wasn't thrilled with Christina's superbowl performance. Hopefully her acting is better. ;)

And happy birthday to your adorable pup, Bentley!