I watched another movie today. This one is called Mean Girls 2. I thought I bet it's just like the first one but to be honest it's WAY better! New girls, new school, new plot. But the same kinda catty drama starters. Johanna "Jo" Mitchell is a 17-year-old tomboy, who lives with her father, who works as a race car driver for NASCAR. The first day of school, she explains that she wants to avoid high school drama, and already knows some of the mean-spirited cliques to expect when going to North Shore High School. Then she introduces the school's most popular clique, "The Plastics" This time "The Plastics" consist of "Mandi", a rich snobbish girl who lives across the street from Abby; Chastity, a seemingly slow-witted blond with a raging libido who is known to randomly hook up with guys (even those less popular than she); and Hope, a snobbish hypochondriac. Jo meets Abby a tortured artist who is actually neighbors with Mandi (they have been competing since they were little kids because Abby is a lot richer than Mandi's family). So back and forth they prank each other and the mean girls try to ruin Abby & Jo's life. It's pretty funny. I know it may be a girly teen movie but it's good. It just is better than the first one. It's less slutty than the first I feel. More classy.
So today I had my 2 week follow up appointment with my Dr. I've been on new meds since Matt left. They seem to be really helping me. I feel less stressed and more happy. That's what anti- depressants do. :) After my appointment my mom and dad ran to Johann Fabric's to get stuff for my brother's school project and so I could get poster board, markers, & paint to make the Homecoming posters. I started on one that I'm going to either put on our balcony or the door. I have two thick foam poster board that I'm using for my sign for the pier. So it won't blow away. lol I'm having fun making them. They're not perfect since I'm no good at artsy stuff. But there descant. I will post pictures from Homecoming when that time comes. :) I just can't believe were in the single digits now!! I was emailing my hubby back and forth and we were just talking about Homecoming and how much we are excited about it. A new start for us. We had a rough first year married now it's time to really start over new. I just can't wait! He says he's changed for the better and isn't gonna be an ass like he was after he got home from his IA deployment. We thought he had PTSD but I think it was just him having some problems after that deployment. He seems to be much better. He also got my letter I sent him. He put the picture of the ship my brother drew in the shop where he works. So neat! Gosh next week is gonna be great!! I still have a few things to do before he comes home. I also get to hang out with my Aunt on Friday which will be awesome!! She's like my best friend. I haven't seen her since Christmas. Well that's my day. Tonight I'm gonna play a little Black Ops on the xbox & watch a movie and go to bed. Night ya'll! =]
-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment