I have made a few goals for myself this year.
1.) Get my license (Yes I'm 20 years old and can't drive...)
Either getting it before I move or when I move to FL.
2.) Save up for my dream Car truck.
I've been wanting this truck for over a year now. I'm so in love. It's beastly and badass. It fits my personality. Very country...
![]() |
| Dodge Ram 1500 with a lift kit & big mud tires. |
3.) Get a job after we move so I can make my own money and save it.
Maybe a retail job like I had in High School or babysitting or something.
4.) Lose 30 pounds and get in shape. (I lose 10 pounds while my husband was gone for a month =] )
I got a Kinect with a few games. Dance Central & Zumba Fitness. I also lift weights and go for walks more.
5.) I wanna eat better.
I've cut back on Starbucks alot and I am eating alot of fruit and veggies. Smoothies & making homemade meals and not going out to eat.
Just a few goals I want to accomplish this year. I'm very motivated and ready more than ever!
-Corissa Marie <3

2 Comments:
Fruit & veggies are the way to go! I gave up refined sugar once and it made me feel so much healthier. (you crave sugar like crazy for 2 weeks and then you don't need it anymore). Good luck with all your goals! You can do it!
That is definitely one big ass truck. LOL I love red vehicles and I have yet to own one.
Post a Comment