Thursday, February 10, 2011

Currently Reading...

I'm currently reading "Kardashian Konfidential" by Kim, Koutney & Khloe Kardashian. My husband and I are huge Kardashian fans. Yes, he is a huge fan. He loves Kim & I love Khloe. I have some of the seasons on DVD. It's a guilty pleasure of mine. I don't know what it is with these girls that makes it so interesting. They're funny & there is never a dull moment with these three. There whole family is so darling and real. People may not like them and think they're trash and that's fine. But me and my hubby, love them!
     This book is about their life and how they grew up. Yes they were rich but they were all about family. That's one think I love about them. Family is a big part of life and alot of rich, celebs don't think so. These girls are role models I believe. No one is perfect and these girls are REAL. I'm not a huge fan of reality TV, but I do like when people are being real and not fake. I love seeing where they're gonna go next. Khoe has a new line of perfume with her LA Lakers hubby, Lamar.




This book came out in Nov. I got it a few days after it came out. I read a little then just stopped reading. I'm on my laptop too much so I decided to read some more of it. I brought it with me when I packed my shit and came up to PA for the month. I knew I would get some personal time to read it. I just need to turn of my xbox, shut my laptop, and read more often. When my hubby comes home in __ days and we get settled again. I'm gonna deff start reading again. I need too. I used to read alot when I was in HS. Like ALOT! In a month I would read up to 6 books or so.  Well at that point I didn't have a laptop and spent alot of time in my room as a teenager. Now that I'm older and have my own place and comfy places to read, I need to read more. I just love opening a good book and getting so into it that hours pass and you look outside going why is it dark out it's only 3pm and you look and it says 7pm on the clock. lol Yes that has happened. :)

   Today is another one of those days where nothing is going on. Yesterday I finished the homecoming signs and painted my nails. So thats two things I'm checking off my list. I'm also going to have my mom dye my hair again. This time a brownish color. Since Matt's coming home, I wanna look beautiful. or atleast try. lol I still have to go get my eye brows waxed and give the puppy a bath and I'm set. :) I still have packing to do but I'll be doing that monday. I just can't believe he's coming home soon! I can't wait to be back at my apartment in VA. For some reason I actually miss that shit hole apartment & the crazy traffic, and the planes that fly over all the time. :( I seriously miss VA. It just makes me laugh. I complained about it since the day I moved in and I miss it. Who would have thought. I just kinda like being away from friends and family and living somewhere where I'm in control for once. PCSing is gonna be a good one for sure. But yeah nothing going on today just the same old same old. The kids (my brother n sister) are in school, my mom is at work, and my dad's napping (snoring) in his chair in the living room. Oh and the puppies are here. Spoiled little things. :) I'm just gonna read and try and clear my head. I had a rough time sleeping last night. I had Homecoming on my brain. Like I kept thinking about every detail. It's stressing me out. It needs to get here so I can have it done and over with and have my hubby home. I hope I can get a better nights sleep the next few days. I feel so tired lately. Hope you all have a good Thursday! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

. said... [Reply]

Hi! Im also in VA & my hubby is in the Navy as well, he's stationed @ the Norfolk base..how about yours?

www.thethriftymilitarywife.com