Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!! =]

My Steelers are back again to kick some ass in the Super Bowl!! My husband and I have been fans since we were little. It's good that I found a man who was a fan of the same team I liked. If not there would be fighting and talkin shit. lol He is so excited that there in the Super Bowl this year. Since he's deployed idk if they can watch it or not. I'm guessing they can some how. But he has his Steelers PJ's, jacket, & Snuggie with him to wear. lol He's rockin that shit! I left my Hines Ward jersey at the apartment in VA so I can't wear it but I have my PJ's & Big Ben shirt to wear. Whoot! I hope they can pull this off. It's funny cuz The Packers are like the team I always liked and never talked shit about. I was hoping they would be in the super bowl with the Steelers. Gonna be a good game for sure! I'm spending this Super Bowl with my family & snackin on munchies and having a good time. Can't wait! If they win tonight it's gonna make me feel like they're doing it for Matty. I really wish Matty was home to watch it with me.





Anywho, I'm just getting more and more excited by the day for Matty to get home! Last night I laid in bed and couldn't sleep. I was that excited! I kept thinking about just being in his arms and holding him tight. I was dreaming he was right beside me as I slept. I have his job shirt he wore the day before he left and it smells just like him. When I lay down n smell it as I sleep, I feel he's with me. I know cheesy but I don't care. You will never understand what it's like to go through a deployment til you do. It's just a crazy, sad, proud, depressed, happy, moment. It's hard to truly explain. Just missing that person and not knowing ever second what they're doing or even where they are. I truly know what love feels like. People ask why we do it. Why we sit and wait at home while our loved one is away. I do it because i love him and it's his job and I support him on the home front so he can do a good job. I'm proud to do it! I really am! He is my hero!!

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: