Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Can't Get You Outta My Head...

So once again he's on my mind.... Matthew. I am sad yet happy that he's coming home in a few weeks (were in the teens now). I'm sad cuz I miss him alot & happy cuz I can't believe how close it is now. Tonight I'm tired yet I can shake him from my brain. Why does he have to be so damn handsome?! lol It might also be because he hasn't emailed me in two days. I just wish I could hear his voice again. I'm so begging for that phone to ring but I know it won't because he can only email and he's not in port. So I sit here snuggled in bed, wishing I was snuggle up against him in my bed back home in our apartment in VA. I can't wait to go home and clean up and show my parents around when they come down. I just can't wait! I can't wait to just be home where I last said 'goodbye' to him. Oh now the tears wanna come out again. Nope not letting them. I'm staying strong. But I am entitled to having sappy weak days here and there but tonight shouldn't be that night when he comes home in less than a month. How freaking exciting!!! I've never dealt with a ship deployment because Matt's last deployment was an IA (combat). So I don't know how it's gonna be when they come home. I'm such a newbie... I think it's funny how my background on my laptop is Matt's ship. She's a pretty thing. She has carried him on about 3 deployments now I think. I have no idea. But she protects them. lol Yes I talk about random objects like our car. lol haha I really should try and get some sleep. I really wanna shake him from my brain do I can sleep for a few hours. I'm always up around 8am anyway. Bentley always whines like a bitch for me to open the door. Well I'm gonna try sleeping again. Good Night! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

LindseyEveryday said... [Reply]

Aww stay strong! When you feel lonely cuddle up and write him a letter.. He'll be home soon! : )