Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Finally February, You Know What That Means!

It's finally FEBRUARY!!! Today we got hit with more snow & a shit ton of ice. It was raining and the roads are uber icy. Schools closed everywhere around here. So my brother & sister were home all day. Bentley & I played in the snow again today. I through snow balls at him and ran around with him. He was playing with his ball again. Also a new map pack download for Black Ops was available today. Yup! I bought it. It released 5 new maps. Epicness! There pretty kool! I've been playing off and on all day. I know I talk about it alot. It's what keeps me sane. I also bought gas in the car for my dad, a few things at the grocery store for my parents, & gas for the generator if the electric goes out. I love helping my parents out when they need it. Good thing today is pay day. lol

I have been keeping some what busy with Matt gone. Blogging, taking care of Bentley, hanging with my family, getting errands done, playing Black Ops, watching movies on Netflix, Facebook, & helping out my parents. I do yes think about Matt but I have stuff to do with him gone. He does his thing & I'm doing mine right now then we meet up when he comes home to be together. I miss him so much but I'm being strong & mature about all this. I'm a military wife & this is how crazy my life is. My husband can get deployed at a minutes notice and I have to deal with that. I'm learning so much about this life already. I've survived one IA deployment that sucked ass & was for 9 months and now I'm surviving a ship deployment that happened to be for a month & a half. I do say it's a big accomplishment for me. I gave up the simple things in life to be with a man I loved who is protecting our country. I may not like it at time but I can't see myself with a normal life because I'm not normal. I find this life to be exciting and different and it makes me proud to be a Navy wife. It's my job. Its what I do for love. :)

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: