Friday, February 25, 2011

Life Is Amazing With You By My Side!

It has been over a week since I last blogged. My hubby is now home safe and life is pretty much amazing!


He had a week of leave so we went back home to PA and stayed with my parents for  few days. We had a blast seeing family and catching up with old friends. Bentley was sad to leave on tuesday but we had to get home. He loves being the top dog at home now. He runs this place. Since we don't have kids, I spoil him way too much and he knows he's a little cute spoiled puppy. Matt has duty today so I'm at home cleaning, doing laundry, working out, and relaxing with my puppy today. It feels good to have a day to myself for once. Even though I miss my hubby when he's at work, I like these kinda days to just relax and clean at my own pace. It's a serious de-stresser for sure.

I deff feel more grown up after surviving this little last min deployment. I've matured and alot of people have seen it too. I've learned alot from this. I've learned to love my husband in a different way and show him how much I support and love him. He is my rock, my world, my best friend, and my hero! He may think it's just a job but it's more than that. He's a hero in my eyes. His ship fighting off pirates and doing amazing things. I'm just so glad he's finally home and we can be together. We've been married for a year and 7 months and we've only been together about 6 of those months. We've battled alot and came out stronger! We still have a few problems but were working through it. We are alot better than we have been. Marriages take years to work on. We're still trying to get to know each other and live with each other. This life may be crazy but I wouldn't change it for the world! I love my husband way too much!!

So yeah I'm just getting back to the normal of what my life was like almost 2 months ago. Now the crazy part is gonna start. Figuring out how this PSC stuff works. Moving in June to NAS Key West, FL. Gonna be very crazy! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

Rickelsnavywife said... [Reply]

NAS Key West. Have fun in Florida. We're at NAS Pensacola right now. It is definitely different from where we are from (az) and came from being stationed in San Diego. But Florida is great, the beaches are awesome but aside from going to the beach and camping and fishing there's not much else to do. Good luck with the PCS hope it goes smoothly for you. If you have any questions or anything feel free to message me.