Today we took Matt's car to Maguire's Ford in Hershey for an oil change & the tires rotated. As we were waiting my dad & I were checking out cars. We found a pretty kool looking truck for my sister to drive back and forth to school with but my mom's not sold on it yet. We also looked at this VW coverable. Not sure what it was but I was in love! Hoping we can get another car so when I get my license I have a car to drive. I wanted my dream car a Dodge Ram Cummins with a lift kit. Ohh babyyy!!! But who knows? Anywho, we came home and I ran around with Bentley in the yard. He's okay to run & play in the snow now. I just have to watch him and stuff. He is so happy to get to finally play and jump around with his fav ball. We had fun in the snow. I also kicked some ass playing Call of Duty: Black Ops earlier. haha It's still my addiction. I could play that shit all day long. I've so done that too. =] I don't know how I'm addicted to it but I am. Matt and I play it but I'm WAY better. I kick his ass all the time. It's seriously the best game of all time. & I thought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was amazing well this game puts it to shame. :) I know I'm such a dude.


Nothing really going on today. I haven't talked to Matt in two days which slightly scares me cuz of the shit I saw on the news about Egypt.... I need to stop watching the news.... Wait I don't watch the news... Thats what I get for taking Matt's car in to get an oil change. Shitty 'Fox News' was on. BLAHH! I hate Fox News. There so Biased about shit. Anywho, I miss him alot and totally cried my eyes out last night watching that movie. Well I'm gonna go make my family dinner. Good Night loves!! =]
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment