Today was freakin awesome! My hubby called me today and we talked for about 44mins. I was so excited to hear from him!! I haven't heard his voice since he got to Dj on the 7th. We talked about a few things that we can't threw email cuz it has way too much detail. Like about the car and the stuff that happened and how were coming down for his homecoming. Sooo exciting!! I'm in such a better mood than I have in a while. I don't know if it's the meds or just me. :) I am just in a positive mood and not letting anyone bring me down. I'm a very strong & brave military spouse. I know I'm right for this life. I can handle anything. I've been through hell and back. All I need is my amazing husband & pup! =] Life is seriously great. Matt's prolly gonna stay in the Navy now since we got the dog situation figured out. I guess were still moving to NAS Key West, FL. Which is kool I guess. I wish I could go now. I miss summer, being tan, and the sunshine. I'm so tired of snow. :( But Anywho, back to the hubs. We also talked about Homecoming and all the goodies I got him. He's gonna be so surprised! I can't wait! Well sorry today is so short. I didn't get much sleep last night because Bentley kept waking up and I was up at 5:45am to walk him. He is knocked the fuck out right now and jacked up on pain meds. He's doing well thought almost back to normal. =]
Good Night!!
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment