Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Farm Show 2011

So today my family & I went to the Pennsylvania State Farm Show in Harrisburg, PA. We've gone every year since I can remember. It's like the highlight of my year. It goes on for a week straight. They have horses, cows, chickens, sheep, pigs, bunnies, birds, and lots more others. Alot of 4H groups do stuff. It's very country. I took lots of pictures today. here is a few that I adore.
COWS =]
Horse Carriages 
Butter Sculpture 
Alpacka 
Goats
Me by a Dodge Ram 1500 Truck ( my dream car)
  I had a blast feeling very 'myself' for once. lol I look like a total hick in this picture it makes me laugh. YES I dress like this on a daily basis. ha But Yeah the food at the Farm Show is freakin amazing!! I also got Matthew a few things that I will give him when he comes home. Like a John Deere hat that I know he will love. Also his fav beer company was there and I got a few things for him from that stand. We got to see a few shows in some of the arenas there. Like carriage racing & sheep to shaw. which is my mom's fav. I just wish Matt would have been home for this because he was deployed last year at this time too. With us PCSing in a few months to FL we prolly won't be home to go for a very long while. =[ That's a huge sad face moment. I will be away from the country life for a while and idk how I'm gonna take it. I hate city life and not a huge fan of beaches and thats where were going. :( But hey it's military life. I'll get through it. I'm a very strong & brave woman to sacrifice the little things in life & support my husband. I'm a Navy Wife. & proud to do it! Over all very good day. I just uber miss my hubby and wish he could call instead of email... But it's okay.
Well that is all for now.

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

the princess said... [Reply]

Awww, how cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun :)