So today I got alot done. I feel so much better! I made a Dr. appointment for me for the 25th to get back on my anti-depressants and possibly on birth control. I made an appointment for Bentley at the vet my parents take Zander to. He has to have an appointment before we can get him fixed. Went to the Village Auto Body to see how much it's gonna cost to get his door fixed. (only $50) Now we have to get his windshield replaced because the crack got bigger. So another thing to add to the list. Here is my complete list.
List Of Stuff That Needs Done Before Matt Gets Home
1.) See a Dr. & get on meds
2.) Get Bentley fixed
3.) Get new glasses
4.) Fix car door
5.) Fix windshield
6.) Color & cut hair
7.) Try & lose a little weight
8.) Wash & clean car
9.) Get a new tattoo for Matty
So excited to be finally getting shit done. Alot to do this month but Imma do it! I plan to get it done so baby has nothing to worry about when he walks off that ship next month. Still trying to figure out how the day of his Homecoming is gonna go. Might have my friend drive up and get me so we can get our men off the ship. :) We'll see. :) I just keep thinking of that day!!! This will be his last deployment for a couple years. I don't know if he's gonna reenlist or not. I kinda want him to but then I kinda want us to settle down and get our house and start a family. But then I kinda don't mind military life and its kinda cool to move all over the country and see different places. So we'll see. Well I'm gonna email Matty then head to bed. Long day. I deff need my sleep. Good Night ya'll!
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment