Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Finally Got An Email!!

So today I finally got an email from my husband!! I got it when I checked my phone this morning. As soon and I saw it was from him I started balling my eyes out with joy and sadness cuz I missed him. It was the first time I cried since I got home to PA. I've just been so strong lately. But anywho, I wrote back right away. I haven't heard from him since Thursday night when he called me saying he got to where he was going to meet up with the ship. So it was good to finally hear from him. I just love him so much! I wanna scream it to the world! I guess being away does make you fall more in love with your love. We had our problems but I'm starting over when he gets back. Letting everything go and just wanting to be with him. It makes me realize how much life is short and at any min something could happen. I hate being away from him but he's doing his job and making me very proud. I just can't wait to have him home in almost a month. We deff need to talk about stuff. Most of our marriage we've spent apart so I can't wait til he goes to shore duty this year so we have 3 years together with no deployments. We need it! We need to work on us and getting to know each other more. I told him how I feel we should renew our vows and have a 'real' wedding but money is a bit tight and I doubt that would happen. We have no pictures from it or anything to say we got married. We don't have any professional pictures because he never wanted to go get them. So we'll see how things go.

I'm listening to alot of country love songs. Nope not crying... I just get this warm feeling in my chest and I smile. I hope this month goes by fast so I can have him in my hearts again! Sorry if I gush about my hubby alot. It's what this blog is for and I bet ALL of you can relate to that. =]

Well I have a few errands to run with my mom then coming back and relaxing with my bro & sis & the puppies.

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

the princess said... [Reply]

I started crying just reading this, I know exactly how that feels. Just the relief of getting that e-mail is insane. I am so happy for you that you heard from him! :) You are a strong girl, and you are going to be fine! *hugs*