Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Supporting My Husband With ALL My Heart

I just got my bracelet & key chain I ordered from Bracelets Made With Love. I was so excited to get them! With Matt gone and all I try to do everything I can to support him. and this is one of them. I am also ordering a bear made out of the MWU uniform. =] I just LOVE supporting him. I think it's making me a better wife and military spouse. I used to kinda hate this lifestyle and never understood it. Now I am realizing why last year I was so proud to just be waiting on the home front for him. I would do anything for him! He is an amazing man and I just love him to death! <3


I'm also looking at getting a tattoo as a surprise for Matthew. I wanna get an anchor with his name on it or something that has to go with the Navy. I found kinda the anchor I wanted just got to figure out what writing I want and how I want it. I think it would be an awesome surprise for him. I'm not gonna show him or mention it until he comes home and either finds it or I show him. I don't know where I wanna get it yet. Either my fore arm, shoulder-ish back, or leg. I just so support my husband so much and I wanna show him how much I love him and love him serving our country. People may say it's a bad idea but I don't care. I know it feels right. Plus my first tattoo is for 9/11 and all the firefighters that died. My husband has the same tattoo on the same arm I do. Firefighting is what brought us together so it's perfect for us. 


Maybe something like this but idk yet.
Or this...
Well thats all for today. Still haven't hear from the hubby. =[ Hopefully by this weekend... 


- Corissa Marie <3

2 Comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following! I am a Pa girl myself and am currently living in Va with my hubby. Can't wait to get to know more about you! :)

Corissa Marie said... [Reply]

Where in PA you from? I'm from the Hummelstown/Middletown area outside Harrisburg. I'm also living in VA with my hubby. (just visiting family in PA til he comes home) Thanks for following and stopping by. =]