I just got an email from my hubby. I won't lie it seriously makes my day! So today is starting out better then last few days. I'm just keeping my head held high and not letting drama queens get to me. :) I'm better than that. I don't need to talk shit about someone to make myself feel better. I'm better than that and not letting drama over take my life. I hate drama and try to avoid it.
Anywho, Hubby emailed me this morning, He is doing well and staying in a good mood. He said he was listening to Miranda Lambert and drinking a pepsi. lol He just makes me smile. He said some many sweet things to me. It just makes my heart feel so warm and amazing! I can't wait for him to come home!!! It's all I keep thinking about. Every day we get closer and closer to his return!
So today I had my Dr. appointment at my old Dr. I got put back on my anti-depressant. So we'll see how it goes. It should also help my anxiety. I'm hoping it helps me get into better moods and when Matt comes home I hope it helps me not flip out on him so much. I was so moody sometimes with him. I hated it. Today went pretty good though. Better than it has been in a while. I can't wait to go to the tattoo shop soon and see about getting the tattoo I want. Chelsea & I are going on Thursday to check out different tattoo shops and see what deals we can get. I wanna get it done the beginning of February so it's sum what healed by the time Matt comes home.
Going to go eat dinner with the family then running to Walmart with my sissy to get some stuff. Then home to relax with the pups and watch Netflix til bed time. =]
-Corissa Marie <3
0 Comments:
Post a Comment