Today is another boring day. Don't mean I can't still have a good day. I plan to. Just hanging with Bentley like everyday. He's doing good. Getting back to his old self of being playful & happy. He's doing good on the meds they gave us. I tell him there treats to get him to eat them. I give him a half of one at 8am and the other half at 8pm. He just looks all drugged up and sleepy but he's good. His boo boo area is healing well. He just needs to stop licking at it from time to time. We put the cone on him yesterday for a bit. It was too funny. He was running into walls and knocking stuff over. Also with all the snow we got he can't get that area wet so I have to take him out on a leash to the shoveled paths to go potty. My parents have a very nice fenced in yard that Bentley loves. Since we live in the city and theres no where to run around, he loves being home in PA. He just has a good ole' time jumping and running around. He's so sad he can't for a few days. We ended up going for a walk down the road. Kim & Me walked Bentley & Zander. It was a nice walk. Bentley loved it! It tired me out. We were out there for a good 45mins. I love getting exercise I might do it more if the roads aren't too bad after it snows. So we'll see.
Currently watching The Lost Valentine with my mommy & hoping not to cry. =]
-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment