Saturday, January 22, 2011

Since I won't be able to do a real blog post today Here are a few funny pictures of my hubby to entertain you. :)

haha =]

sea monster... JK

Shipyards... NERD!

Emergency! Style 

Jersey Shore before Jersey Shore?! lol 

haha This is so wrong.. 

He was so happy I snuck that in his package. =]

This one is just cute! :)

I'm going to a party at my friends tonight so I won't be blogging. But tomorrow you'll get all the crazy details. =] I try to blog every day and I have done it. This kinda counts as a blog post. lol Not much though... More tomorrow.

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

the princess said... [Reply]

LOL! The top one cracks me up! BTW I gave you a blog award, it's on my most recent post, so go get it if you want it :)