Speaking of my wonderful puppy Bentley. I just found out that Pitt bulls are banned in the Keys. (where were PCSing too) So were fucked! Matt is talking with his chiefs and seeing if he can some how get his orders changed to a place that allows Pitt bulls. If not he's gonna have to get out of the Navy and not reenlist cuz we won't have anywhere to go. Matt's not giving up the dog. Bentley is family now. So I'm stressed out because of this. We don't know what were gonna do. I don't want him to get out and I don't wanna give up my dog.
Yesterday was pretty good. We hung out and drank a little. I had a Bud Light and only one. I don't know if it was the alcohol or just me in a crazy mood cuz I got a bit depressed and was in a bad mood. I don't drink to get drunk. It was just a bad night. I had fun seeing friends but it was just me and my basket case-ness. The Hershey Bears game was really good though. Alot of fights and we won!!! Whoot! Made my night! I just love going to Bears games. I got to have my hockey. Screw all the other sports. I can sit and watch hockey 24/7. =]
But I do love my Pittsburgh Steelers!! Me & the hubby are huge fans. Speaking of them....
OH HELL YEAHH BABY!! WERE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! =] My husband is gonna be soo happy when he hears this!! It's gonna make his day!! Gonna be a good game Packers & The Steelers. Two very good teams. Whoot! :)
Well I'm gonna watch some TV then head to bed. Good Night!
-Corissa Marie <3
XOXOXO



0 Comments:
Post a Comment