Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hershey Bears Game & Having Fun

So last night was pretty kool hung out with my friend Christy. We went to the Hershey Bears game. Here are a few pictures from previous games.
Warm Ups

Interview With Francois Bouchard 
During The Game

Coco The Mascot 
It's alot of fun at these games. I LOVE hockey!! But anywho we went to the game then wen to our otherfriends to hang out and order pizza. We hung out there for a while. I got to make a new friend name Evan. He's a young buck like my sister haha but he's mad kool. We had fun. I also tried something for the first time. Shh.... I really liked it and wanna try it again. I swear I won't make it a habit. haha Also have a new fav song. (Hip-hop) I deff want to have another night like that again. Too bad Matty wasn't home... :( 

Speaking of him... Today was just a mess. I got home and was upset I haven't talked to him and I broke down. I flipped on him in a email for like no reason. Then he finally emailed me and we talked. He wrote a nicer & longer email than he has which was awesome! He says he's very proud of me for staying strong. I seriously believe him this time. I think he's starting to realize alot. I support him 100% but if I feel he doesn't support me I kinda back off supporting him. But I know now he supports me. Gosh I miss him soo much! I hate sleeping alone. I mis my apartment that me & Matty have. It's all alone... I miss us all being together. (Me, Matty, & Bentley) A family. He is my world & I'm the woman behind the Sailor. 

Well I'm gonna go for now. Watching a movie with my sissy & the pups. 

- Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

Hey I just saw that you asked me where I am from in Pa, so I thought I would answer you on this post! :) I actually lived about an hour away from Pittsburgh. When you are in Va, where do you live? You can email me at bld194@gmail.com so I don't take to long to write back again! haha I'm glad things are good with you and your sailor.