Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow Makes Me Smile

It snowed alot today. My brother Cody didn't go to school & my sister Kim got out of school early. The Hershey Bears game is cancelled and HACC classes are cancelled. It's alot of snow! We've been getting snow every few days around here. I'm not so used to it but I'm getting back used to it. VA ain't all that bad. But when it snows, it's bad. I'm just glad to be here in PA where it takes a few hours to get the roads plowed and clear. Then it's all good. But in VA it's BAD! It take days for the roads to be clear. They don't have plows or salt trucks. VDot does but thats only the interstates. It's just a huge cluster fuck down there.
But anywho Here are a few pictures I took today of the snow & my puppy. Enjoy! :)

My Parents House 

Matt's Car 

He Loves That Ball

Such A Cutie! 

I just love taking pictures especially of my puppy Bentley! He's like a child to me. He knows he's a cutie cuz he's so spoiled. I had to put a letter in the mail box, Cody & I got all bundled up and took Bentley with us. We walked down the lane to the mail box in the snow. I took a few pictures as we were walking back up. Matty's poor car is under snow again. lol Then we went out back in the fenced in yard and played with Bentley. I through snow balls at his face and ran around in the snow. He had a blast. It was the first time playing in the snow in years. I'm not a huge fan of snow but It's really pretty outside. I also took a video of him playing with his ball in the snow. He loves that thing. I love seeing him run around all happy. He always wants to play. I love my puppy! 

So today was filled with nothing really other than hanging out with my brother and pup. We ate lunch together and played with Bentley. I did laundry today and cleaned up my room (aka Cody's room) I started taking my meds today! I'm really hoping they work better this time and help me out. I've never taken meds around Matt. But it's gonna be alright. Also Hopefully giving Bentley a bath tonight since he goes to the vet tomorrow night. It's gonna be rough on me. It was rough when I spent the night at Christy's for the first time since we got Bentley. It was the first time sleeping with out him. I missed him alot. I can only imagine tomorrow night. I might cry idk. He's getting fixed Friday morning then were going to pick him up. I'm happy cuz he's needed to get fixed since we got in (Sep.) so it's over due. I just love getting things done and over with. Just have to make myself an eye Dr. appointment & get Matt's car an oil change. :)

-Corissa Marie <3 

0 Comments: