Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hot Date :)

So today I got to hang out with my friend Chelsea. I haven't seen her in a couple years. I love that girl! I had a really good time catching up and just being with her. She is my ex-girlfriend. YES ex-girlfriend. I won't lie I still have some what feelings for her and always will. She's a beautiful girl what can I say. She was my first girlfriend and will always have a place in my heart. (I wonder if she'll ever read this) haha But yeah we ate at Wendy's for dinner (Applebees was packed!) then we went to her house and I met her boyfriend and his brother. We played Black Ops like nerds and they killed Zombies haha Good stuff! I also got to see Sara for like two seconds but it was well forth it. I missed her too! It's been too long since I saw my friends from HS. I feel so old now... :( Not sure what's going on tomorrow. I just love seeing old friends. I missed them!

Now I'm home watching Bones again with Bentley & Zander. No email from the hubby today but it's okay hopefully tomorrow. Last him and I talked it was about getting his car fixed. Which we are doing next week. But yeah I really miss my hubby. I bet he's sleeping in his rack on the ship right now. Oh how I miss that body snuggling with me at night. Oh the little things in life. But I'm staying strong and being brave for him. I will continue to support him through thick and thin. He is my husband and I love him to death!

-Corissa Marie

0 Comments: