So I just got a call from the hubby around 10pm. He made it to where he was going. Now to just meet up with the ship. It was soo good to hear his voice again! I smiled & cried. I just love him so much!! Like we had alot of problems before he left but no I think everything will be kay. I know he truly loves me. I'm just so proud to be his Navy wife. I wouldn't want it any other way. We talked about how I've been here at the apartment and how Bentley has been. He was all over me when I was on the phone. I think he knew it was 'Daddy' on the phone. He also said when he gets to the ship he'll be getting his email set up again. So I'm excited to be able to email him and stuff. Only think that sucks is they scan the emails sometimes. haha I should send nudes! haha JK But yeah I talked to him for about 30mins. After I got off the phone I balled my eyes out so hard. Just so many emotions man. It was crazy. My dog was licking my face and made me feel better to hug him. He is sad too. He missed his 'Daddy' lol Watching the Jersey Shore right now then going to bed. I'm so tired! I deff need sleep. Good Night Loves!! Good Night other part of the world which I can't say! Byez!
xoxo
-Corissa Marie
2 Comments:
I am so glad that you got to talk to him! I know just how comforting that is :) I also know it just makes you miss them that much more when you get off the phone :( Take care of yourself, hon. *HUGS*
p.s. I love the page design, it's so cute!
Thank you! I'm staying strong! Had a few break downs but it's normal. It was just so exciting to talk to him and hear his voice. Until he gets to the ship I'll prolly just be emails. :( But better than nothing. I'm just excited to head home n be safe with my family. I'm being such a big girl all my myself here at the apartment for a few days. I'm surprising myself alot lately. :)
Thank you for being here for me! It means alot! I don't have that many friends anymore. This lifestyle makes friends just leave and family talk shit. But you always cheer me up. Thank for the support and friendship. =]
Layout: Free at Mrs. Muffins Blog Design (link at the bottom) She makes blog designs for people. Which I'm thinking of doing cuz It would be so kool! But she has a few that are free. Check her out!
Post a Comment