Thursday, January 27, 2011

FTN = Fuck The Navy....

Another stressful day in my shoes... So the hubby got on FB chat again today and we chatted for a good 20mins or so. He told me how he prolly won't be able to get his orders changed and that he's prolly gonna have to get out of the Navy in Dec when his orders are up. He said he was talking to his chiefs about it and they were yelling at him saying it was his fault and that he had to reenlist or something. It makes me made that this man (my husband) is an amazing sailor. It's what he was born to do, He wants to stay in, I want him to stay in, but can't because people don't give a rats ass about his family! Seriously if he was just at work and not deployed.... I'd be finding a way on the base to give Mr, commander, asshole, sir, captain Jack some choice words!!! We'd have a huge go around for sure! I still so wanna say something when they pull in next month. Like are you that heartless???? Find a new job if your gonna be that heartless!! Matthew has been screwed over by them so much and now he needs there help to change his orders so his dog & wife can live with him and they yell at him!!!! Ohhh I sooo wanna show them what a little girl is made of.... Gun Powder & Lead.... Baby!!! Hell Yeahh!!

I really don't want him to get out. I'm just getting used to this lifestyle and using my resources on how to deal with this. I know I've only been a military wife since 09 but still. It would just be weird to go back to normal life. What is it like? A normal marriage and a house? I've never experienced that. I will support my husband with what ever decision he makes. When he comes home next month were gonna sit down and talk about it. I really want him to still try and change his orders. I really don't wanna give up this life. I just don't. It's crazy and stressful and i don't know. I kinda like it. I love being away from friends & family so its just be and my hubby and it's fun to visit home. i don't know. It just stresses me out. Like what job am I gonna get???? I still need my damn GED and license. I don't know if I wanna go to college or what career I want. I was told I'd wouldn't be working unless I got a part time job. Believe it or not, I kinda like being a house wife. I just wish I drove and I'd be set. I wish there was something I could do for my hubby. He just made DC2 last week. I wanted him to make a career out of the Navy. He loves being out on the ship and doing what he does best. He is an amazing brave man! I just hate seeing him get screwed over from the upper people. Why is it that the hard working sailors are the ones that get screwed over and the ones who could careless about the Navy get promoted and slapped on the wrist? UGHHH!!! I'm just so angry!!! I love my love/hate relationship with the Navy.

This was basically a vent post for today. I got alot of steam out doing this. I so need a nap....

Well I'm out for today...
Peace & Chicken Grease

-Corissa Marie  <3

0 Comments: