Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home PA

I finally made it to my parents house in Middletown, PA. Whoot!! It's in the country and freakin awesome!! I'm just so excited to be home and settled. I never knew the littlest things would remind me of Matty. He's just too handsome to get off my mind. Damn him for being oh so attractive. =] But I have many things I want to do while I'm home and people I need to see!! First off Wednesday going to the PA Farm Show in Harrisburg. Highlight of my year!! I love country stuff! This is where I can fully be a redneck and no one judges. lol I wanna see some cows and goats!!! So that should be loads of fun! Also hanging out with my girl Christy when she gets back from Florida on Wednesday. Having lots of girl time and fun time! I need to deff get out more for sure. So all and all this deployed can suck it! I'm gonna win and be strong! Well It's late and I should get some sleep. I still home I get an email from Matt soon! I heard through a fellow Navy wife that he has made it to the ship and is safe. I just wish I knew why they needed him so bad. UGHH!

I miss and love my Sailor sooo much!!! I hope I hear from him soon or I'll go crazy!!! <3

Good Night loves!

-Corissa Marie <3

1 Comments:

the princess said... [Reply]

You are having such a great attitude about this whole thing! Good for you! :) You will have fun being home, and before you know it, deployment will be over! :)