Monday, January 24, 2011

Lazy Day of Netflix & Junk Food

Today is just an easy going day of relaxing with the puppies and watching shows on Netflix on my Xbox 360. I was up early cuz my mom wanted to go to the grocery store this morning. We went to a few local places for some cheap deal on food n snacks. I had to get a few things. I've been eating a little crap lately cuz when I get emotional I eat something sweet or junk food. I was gonna try to lose some wait but it's so cold outside, all I wanna do is sit inside and watch movies. lol So when it gets warmer out and the hubby is home were going for more walks and prolly gonna go to the gym. I've never been to a gym outside of HS. So it should be a new n fun experience.

So the hubby emailed me yesterday saying how with everything going on if he gets out of the Navy we would be just fine. He has a few job ideas he wants to do and he's also thinking of switching to the PA Air National Guard but idk how I feel about that. I don't wanna go through a long ass deployment again. Navy life is different from Army life. Idk When he gets home were gonna have to sit down and talk about it. If it was my way I'd want him to stay in the Navy and reenlist for 3-4 more years or how ever long. and have him get his orders fixed to a place that allows Pitt bulls. So we'll see. just stresses me out a little. I have no idea where my future is going. So Matt's ship is on there way home!! I'm just so excited!! I can't wait to have him in my arms next month!! I keep thinking about that day and I know I'm gonna cry as soon as I see the ship sailing into Norfolk. Gosh I can't wait!!

I made a vet appointment today for Bentley to get fixed on Friday. We have to drop him off Thursday night after 4pm. I'm kinda sad to leave him there over night but he has to get fixed. So everything will be just fine. I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow at 3pm to get back on meds. I was gonna try birth control but I'm thinking of waiting. I just don't know if I should or not. I kinda wanna talk to Matthew and tell him I wanna try and have a child now. If he does stay in the Navy were gonna have 3 years of shore duty. So I feel that would be a good time to try. But I don't know how he feels about it. We just have so much to talk about when he comes home.

Today is just one of those days where I sat here watching The Secret Life Of The American Teenager and thinking about life. Fun stuff! lol Well I'm gonna go eat dinner and relax and watch TV. Peace

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: