Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh Insomnia...

So I had a very good day today. I was in a very good mood and still am. I got everything done and everything packed and ready to go for tomorrow. I just can't wait to get home & be with my family & feel safe & sound. It's about 2am. I just got done watching Army Wives and now watching a random kids movie (Planet 51). lol I can't sleep it's either I'm excited about tomorrow or I shouldn't have drank that carmel frappe tonight. I always have trouble sleeping at night even if the hubby is home. So yeahh.... blahh... I did have a good night tonight. Got to finally hang out with one of the girls who's husband is deployed on the same ship my husband is. I forced myself out cuz I always say no to hanging out with people cuz I'm lazy sometimes. It was awesome for me. Got me out and about and I had fun! It was so kool to open up and know she was in the same boat as me (literally!!) lol =] I'm just so excited to go home!! Okay I should really get to bed. Big day tomorrow!! Good Night Everyone! Good Night 58! Good Night Matthew where ever in the world you are. <3

-Corissa Marie
Proud Navy Wife

0 Comments: