Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vet & Planning Matty's Homecoming...

So today it snowed a few inches and Bentley had a vet appointment. He did very well. He got blood work done so were just waiting for that to come back and make sure he's okay to do his surgery then we'll be making an appointment for him to get fixed. So he'll be soon taken care of. We also found a really cute collar for him. It's has rainbow peace signs on it. 

Bentley :)
Bentley's New Collar
Bentley in the Snow

Then after than we stopped at Giant so I could pick up dog food and a few other things. I bought Matt a couple gifts for Valentine's Day. I know he won't be here for it but were deff celebrating it when he comes home. I'm so excited to give him the stuff I got him! I so spoil him too much! I spoil both my babies! My puppy & him! =] They are my world!! I love them so much! 

So the game plan of his Homecoming is we will go down the day before. My mom gonna drive Matt's car down & my dad is gonna drive his. My brother, sister, & both the dogs are coming down also. We will stay at my apartment over night then get Matt the next day when he comes down. Then my parents will leave after they see Matt. Matt & I will stay the night at the apartment then go up for a few days to PA. He got 5 days of leave after he comes home. Whoot!! I just can't wait!!! 

Last night I laid in bed and listened to some sappy love songs, smelled Matty's job shirt, looked at pictures of him on my iphone, & hugged my Sailor Bear & cried. I needed to let it out a little. I miss him so much! Less than a month and he's in my arms again!! 

So now I'm doing what I do almost every night and that is watch stuff off Netflix with my puppies. 
Gonna make myself a bowl of ice cream & relax. Good Night loves! =]

-Corissa Marie <3

0 Comments: