Friday, January 21, 2011

Congrats DC2 Ertel!!

My day consist of watching Bones & sleeping. lol I woke up around 8am when my mom came home and stayed up and chatted with her til she went to bed. (She works night shift and sleeps during the day) My brother & sister had a two hour delay. Then I laid down and watched Bones and passed out for a few hours. I got an email from Matty. A short one but it was an email. He still hasn't spoke to me about 3 topics I keep bringing up alot. About reenlisting, the fire company, and PCSing. I don't know why that is?. I wrote back a little cuz I didn't know what to say. lol For the first time I was like umm... lol

On a very good note my husband is finally a DC2!!! I'm just so happy & excited for him!! =] I don't have any pictures of it since it was just low key. But I will post a darling picture of him!!! 

He's just too handsome!!! :)

Sorry today's post is short. Just a boring sleepy kinda day. 

-MC

0 Comments: